B100 and Budweiser are excited to announce the 23rd Annual B100 Birthday Party at Budweiser Festival Park at the St. Joseph County Fairgrounds Sunday, August 27th, 2017.
Gates open at 10am! Music starts at 12noon!
B100 Birthday Party Ticket Stops
FRIDAY JULY 21ST
SATURDAY JULY 22ND
SATURDAY JULY 22ND
SATURDAY JULY 22ND
Ways 2 WIN
Official B100 Birthday Party Info, Rules & Regulations / FAQs
- All tickets have access to the main festival grounds.
- Wristbands and credentials are required for access to the Sponsor Hospitality, B100 Tailgate, Ridge Napa Military Section, & the Bud Special Seating areas.
- Box office opens at 10AM day of show.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All tickets are free to the public however they must be won. Listeners can win tickets a number of different ways, all of which are listed on the B100 Birthday Party Ways to Win page.
- Tickets to be picked up at will call require a matching & Valid ID
- Those with notarized letters for special sections must present their GA ticket and proceed with their notarized letter and valid I.D. to the information booth directly inside the gates where a B100 staff member will get you everything you need and answer any additional questions.
- Scalping, reproduction, or resale of tickets/wristbands is NOT allowed
- Public parking lot may be accessed via GATE 7 off Miami St. starting at 6:30AM
- Parking passes may be purchased for $5 in advance at any Birthday Party Ticket Stop or at the B100 Station located at 237 W Edison Rd, Mishawaka, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Parking Passes day of are $10 CASH ONLY
- Parking passes MUST be displayed on your mirror or dashboard
- Jackson St will be closed. Please reference parking/traffic map to make arrangements
- VIP/Vendor Parking can be accessed via Gate 2 off of Ironwood Rd. Proper identification is needed and will be checked before access to the grounds will be allowed
- Any vehicle parked overnight or illegally may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Please keep in mind the B100 Birthday Party is a 30,000+ person event so the later you plan to arrive the greater odds that you will experience delayed travel times due to heavy traffic.
- Gates open to the public at 10AM Sunday August 27th
- The Birthday Party is an all-ages show; however we encourage you to leave small children at home. Should you decide to bring a child; the child will also need a ticket
- Music starts at Noon
- Those attending the B100 Tailgate will be allowed early access from 7am-10am.
- This concert is Rain or Shine
- Inclement weather such as lightning, thunder, tornado, or strong thunderstorm warnings may cause delays and/or cancellations
- Line up /set times are subject to change. For the tentative set times, text “lineup” to 45364 the day of the event.
- The B100 Birthday Party 23 Info booth is located directly inside the front gates.
- For the safety of patrons, staff, and bands everyone and everything is subject to search on entry and at any time while on the Budweiser Festival Park Ground.
- NO coolers, Beverages or Food will be allowed inside the gates. No exceptions.
- NO weapons of any kind will be allowed on the premises.
- Chairs and blankets are welcome
- NO PASSOUTS OR RE-ENTRY
- Children MAY NOT be left unattended.
- Cash recommended for food, beverage, and merch vendors.
- Show is scheduled to end at 8pm
- For up-to-date event information, please visit www.b100.com/birthdayparty23. Event details are subject to change, so please check back with us prior to the event for the all the latest maps and information.
- Festival producers and Fairgrounds are not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents, lost or stolen items. Please remove your keys and valuables and lock your vehicle when it is left unattended.
- Rain gear (failure to bring it increases the chance of rain)
- Bug spray (We’re sure you have forgotten last year’s mosquitos)
- Sunscreen (lots of it)
- A hat for shade
- A bandana (in Indiana, in August, you’re going to sweat)
- Cash (This way even if technology fails that day… you’re still good-to-go) & valid ID
- Folding Camping Armchairs or lawn chairs are permitted. Arm chairs must be kept to under 40″ in height and umbrellas are NOT permitted.
- Digital cameras with attached lenses smaller than 3”
- Cell phones
- Sunscreen in a plastic container
- Draw string bags and purses
- Medical supplies
- If you have a medical condition that requires this, explain what you have at the main entrance. You will be directed to First Aid where your supplies can be kept or administered.
- No laser pointers
- No weapons or firearms of any kind
- No chains, chain wallets
- No umbrellas. [this includes standard umbrellas, patio umbrellas, and beach umbrellas]
- No drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- No video cameras and/or audio recording devices
- No glass containers
- No outside food/beverage
- No coolers
- No tents or beach shades
- No pets with the exception of service animals [ALL service animals must have proper certification/papers and be preapproved before allowed entry]
- No backpacks or duffle bags
- Throwing items of any kind is dangerous and will not be tolerated by the promoters of the B100 Birthday Party. For the safety of others, please do not throw items of any kind. This can be grounds for immediate ejection.
- Crowd surfing is dangerous and is discouraged. For your safety and for the safety of others, please do not crowd surf.
- Lots of things can happen at Budweiser Festival Park: bee stings, sunburns, faces rocked off while dancing. That’s why the First Aid shelter, is located at the inner corner of the lawn on your way to vendor city and staffed around the clock with Birthday Party medical staff. For your safety, Medical Tents are staffed with trained professionals, and a roaming medical staff is always on duty. Please review the layout of this year’s Birthday Party and locate all misting stations and water tents for your safety.
- VIP/Hospitality areas can be entered only with the proper passes. Anyone found in these areas without proper credentials can be ejected from the grounds without re-entry.
- ATMS will be available on the festival grounds inside the commercial building, however to ensure you don’t run into any problems, we encourage festival-goers to bring along extra cash.
- For sponsorship inquiries please E-Mail email@example.com
Brought To You by:
Parking Passes are required to park in the LKQ Parking Lot at the B100 Birthday Party.
$5 in advance at B100 Ticket Stops OR at our studios at 237 W Edison Road Mishawaka IN
$10 at the gate, day of the B100 Birthday Party
Event parking map & instructions coming soon!